Dependent file not found. Do you want to search it?
Thread poster: Franz Holzer
Franz Holzer
Franz Holzer
Local time: 19:30
Greek to German
+ ...
Jun 23, 2017

Hello!

Opening once again a file I am translating on, suddenly I get this message (or something like that in english, I have it in german).

It happens first time after a cleaning process. Because the file usually is in a temp-folder maybe it has been deleted.
Since than everytime I open my translation the message appears. It has no other affect, as I see. Translation goes normally. Its only ennoying.
I 've searched on the web, it has happened to others too,
... See more
Hello!

Opening once again a file I am translating on, suddenly I get this message (or something like that in english, I have it in german).

It happens first time after a cleaning process. Because the file usually is in a temp-folder maybe it has been deleted.
Since than everytime I open my translation the message appears. It has no other affect, as I see. Translation goes normally. Its only ennoying.
I 've searched on the web, it has happened to others too, but there was no solution until now.

Any suggestions please?
TIA
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dependent file not found. Do you want to search it?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »