Jean-Christophe Duc
Jean-Christophe Duc  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:26
English to French
+ ...
May 22, 2019

Hi
following a SDL KB article I have uninstalled MTerm 2017 to solve an issue, but am unable to reinstall it.

Is there somewhere a newer version of MTerm 2017 (I cannot find anything on SDL's site)?
Alternatively, does anyone know a way to scrub the registry clean from MT, as I suspect some setting is corrupted there?
Also, is there any troubleshooting tool from SDL/for MTerm (again the Web site points to the community site, but does not let you contact the support
... See more
Hi
following a SDL KB article I have uninstalled MTerm 2017 to solve an issue, but am unable to reinstall it.

Is there somewhere a newer version of MTerm 2017 (I cannot find anything on SDL's site)?
Alternatively, does anyone know a way to scrub the registry clean from MT, as I suspect some setting is corrupted there?
Also, is there any troubleshooting tool from SDL/for MTerm (again the Web site points to the community site, but does not let you contact the support centre)?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to reinstall MultiTerm

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »