Sladjana Daniels
Sladjana Daniels  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 11:29
English to Serbian
+ ...
Sep 15, 2017

Hello everyone,

I have been working with WFA for years, I have never had any problems. I have a client that regularly sends me jobs with URL links to their remote memory.
All of a sudden, about a month ago, I started receving messages "No connection or invalid languages" when trying to connect to the client's TM. I checked on my friend's desktop version and the link works just fine, the languages are correct (English to Serbian).

Does anybody else have the same p
... See more
Hello everyone,

I have been working with WFA for years, I have never had any problems. I have a client that regularly sends me jobs with URL links to their remote memory.
All of a sudden, about a month ago, I started receving messages "No connection or invalid languages" when trying to connect to the client's TM. I checked on my friend's desktop version and the link works just fine, the languages are correct (English to Serbian).

Does anybody else have the same problem?
Collapse

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Member (2006)
French to English
Conctact support Sep 15, 2017

Hello,
Please contact developers directly using the support icon under the help tab.

Best,
John

Sladjana Daniels
Sladjana Daniels  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No reply Oct 12, 2017

Hello John,

Thank you for your instrctions. It's been a month since I contacted the developers, but I still didn't get any reply. Do you have any advice?

Best,
Sladja

remiandre
remiandre
France
Help is there Oct 17, 2017

Hello Sladjana,

I am Rémi from Wordfast Anywhere support.
Can you write to us at [email protected]
We cannot find any records from you, not knowing your email address.

Thanks,
Rémi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Anywhere won't connect to Remote TM

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »