電子手錶是有相當的精準度,誤差會較小,除非電磁有問題。機械錶誤差會比較普遍。在香港,美度算是老品牌,是有信譽的,要看看出世紙,決定是冒牌貨與否。

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
美国
Local time: 13:02
Chinese汉语译成English英语
+ ...
Watches Aug 20, 2009

Yes, high-end watches need to be purchased from reputable sources. For example, watchmakers such as Rolex have authorized dealers. Therefore, it's typically impossible to acquire a new authentic Rolex anywhere else but from these dealers, at least in the U.S.

So, my suggestion would be to determine first if what you've purchased is a real Swiss-made Mido, and then go from there.

Here's a link I found that talks about the basics of timepiece movements and how to make m
... See more
Yes, high-end watches need to be purchased from reputable sources. For example, watchmakers such as Rolex have authorized dealers. Therefore, it's typically impossible to acquire a new authentic Rolex anywhere else but from these dealers, at least in the U.S.

So, my suggestion would be to determine first if what you've purchased is a real Swiss-made Mido, and then go from there.

Here's a link I found that talks about the basics of timepiece movements and how to make minor adjustments. I would think your watch falls into the category of mechanisms that require professional care, as the section I've cut and pasted indicates.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Your_automatic_watch_watch_runs_to_fast_how_do_you_slow_it_down

... The exception is what's called a "free sprung" balance, which does not have a system for altering the effective end location of the hairspring and instead relies on adjustments of the balance to retain accuracy. Don't attempt to regulate these yourself unless you're a skilled watch maker. I believe all current Jaeger-LeCoulter models are free sprung, as are Rolex, and the new Omega Co-axials, as well as many other high quality watches. Generally speaking, a free sprung balance is a superior system since, once set up and regulated professionally, it's not going to change. But, it requires more skill and time during manufacture or repair to get it properly dialed in to begin with.

BTW, sitting in front of a computer all day shouldn't affect the accuracy of a good watch, IMO.

[Edited at 2009-08-20 15:07 GMT]
Collapse

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
中国大陆
Local time: 14:02
机械表好像是有这个问题 Aug 20, 2009

就像新买的弹簧秤一样,很紧,所以走得快。

wherestip
美国
Chinese汉语译成English英语
+ ...
Men's Jewelry Aug 20, 2009

IMO, expensive men's watches are usually seen as luxury items. To most people, they are typically worn as accessories anyway, instead of being of utilitarian value. So as long as the watch is genuine, I wouldn't worry about it being off a little.

[Edited at 2009-08-20 16:57 GMT]

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
中国大陆
呵呵 Aug 20, 2009

wherestip wrote:

IMO, expensive men's watches are usually seen as luxury items. To most people, they are typically worn as accessories anyway, instead of being of utilitarian value. So as long as the watch is genuine, I wouldn't worry about it being off a little.

我老公的Rolex全是在中国买的。已经至少换过三个了,还送人呢!

wherestip
美国
Chinese汉语译成English英语
+ ...
Counterfeit Aug 20, 2009

Bin Tiede wrote:

wherestip wrote:

我老公的Rolex全是在中国买的。已经至少换过三个了,还送人呢!

Bin, I assume you meant "Rolex" with quotation marks.

[Edited at 2009-08-20 18:12 GMT]

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
中国大陆
我没鉴别的能力 Aug 20, 2009

wherestip wrote:

Bin, I assume you meant "Rolex" with quotations marks.

反正一块表用不到一年就坏了。最好的那块儿大约用了一年半左右。

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
中国大陆
臭美 Aug 20, 2009

wherestip wrote:

wherestip
美国
Chinese汉语译成English英语
+ ...
生活水平 Aug 20, 2009

Bin Tiede wrote:

臭美

那倒不是. 能买得起当然好.

clearwater
clearwater
中国大陆
Local time: 02:02
English英语译成Chinese汉语
主题发起人
机械表 Aug 20, 2009

pkchan wrote:

電子手錶是有相當的精準度,誤差會較小,除非電磁有問題。機械錶誤差會比較普遍。在香港,美度算是老品牌,是有信譽的,要看看出世紙,決定是冒牌貨與否。

我买的那一款是机械表。
还一直以为机械表比电子表更精准,原来如此,谢谢!

clearwater
clearwater
中国大陆
English英语译成Chinese汉语
主题发起人
relevant information Aug 20, 2009

wherestip wrote:

Here's a link I found that talks about the basics of timepiece movements and how to make minor adjustments. I would think your watch falls into the category of mechanisms that require professional care, as the section I've cut and pasted indicates.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Your_automatic_watch_watch_runs_to_fast_how_do_you_slow_it_down

... The exception is what's called a "free sprung" balance, which does not have a system for altering the effective end location of the hairspring and instead relies on adjustments of the balance to retain accuracy. Don't attempt to regulate these yourself unless you're a skilled watch maker. I believe all current Jaeger-LeCoulter models are free sprung, as are Rolex, and the new Omega Co-axials, as well as many other high quality watches. Generally speaking, a free sprung balance is a superior system since, once set up and regulated professionally, it's not going to change. But, it requires more skill and time during manufacture or repair to get it properly dialed in to begin with.

BTW, sitting in front of a computer all day shouldn't affect the accuracy of a good watch, IMO.

[Edited at 2009-08-20 15:07 GMT]

Thank you for presenting the relevant information, Steven.

Sure, I purchased this Mido watch from a well-known and reliable shopping mall in my city. In fact, just because I don't trust online shopping much, I passed on another brand unavailable in my city which I liked too.

Maybe someday I should turn to some professional watch mechanic for help:)

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
美国
正式会员 (自2006)
English英语译成Chinese汉语
+ ...
網上資料 Aug 21, 2009

Mobile01 請教玩錶的前輩,機械錶誤差值多少算正常? - [ Translate this page ]
10 posts - 7 authors
小弟剛剛入手了人生第一塊機械錶,tag heuer的CARRERA Tachymetre。我知道,機械錶不同石英錶,一定有誤差。經過兩天測試,大約會快5.X秒∕天。這樣算正常嗎,我要拿去 ...
5i01.com/print.php?f=37&t=235819&p=1 - Cached - SimilarEdgar's Blog: 為什麼要機械錶 - [ Translate this page ]
2007年4月19日 .
... See more
10 posts - 7 authors
小弟剛剛入手了人生第一塊機械錶,tag heuer的CARRERA Tachymetre。我知道,機械錶不同石英錶,一定有誤差。經過兩天測試,大約會快5.X秒∕天。這樣算正常嗎,我要拿去 ...
5i01.com/print.php?f=37&t=235819&p=1 - Cached - SimilarEdgar's Blog: 為什麼要機械錶 - [ Translate this page ]
2007年4月19日 ... 石英錶的基本誤差在電池電量足夠時, 每月不得超過15 秒一般的機械錶在上滿鍊的情況下, ... 影響機械錶走時誤差的因素很多, 主要有幾個機械的精密度, ...
edgar.bitdevil.net/archives/000574.html - Cached - Similar關於SEIKO機械錶精準度的問題[論壇存檔] - PCZONE 討論區 - [ Translate this page ]
10 posts - Last post: May 31, 2004
石英錶是現代電子科技的產品在精準度上機械錶是沒辦法跟石英錶比的即便是勞力士這種名貴機械錶一樣也會有每天幾秒的合理誤差值這是機械錶的先天缺陷, ...
www.pczone.com.tw/vbb3/archive/t-96270.html - Cached - Similar手錶/ 機械錶小常識 - [ Translate this page ]
機械錶的優點是:經由定期的保養洗油,可使用很長的時間;但缺點是:誤差較石英錶大,因製作的品質有高低及錶內部的機芯易受地心引力的影響而產生誤差。通常機械錶的 ...
www.fashionguide.com.tw/forum/07/MsgL.asp?... - Cached - Similar
Collapse

clearwater
clearwater
中国大陆
English英语译成Chinese汉语
主题发起人
找到难兄难弟了 Aug 24, 2009

pkchan wrote:

10 posts - 7 authors
2007年4月19日 ... 石英錶的基本誤差在電池電量足夠時, 每月不得超過15 秒一般的機械錶在上滿鍊的情況下, ... 影響機械錶走時誤差的因素很多, 主要有幾個機械的精密度, ...
edgar.bitdevil.net/archives/000574.html - Cached - Similar關於SEIKO機械錶精準度的問題[論壇存檔] - PCZONE 討論區 - [ Translate this page ]
10 posts - Last post: May 31, 2004
石英錶是現代電子科技的產品在精準度上機械錶是沒辦法跟石英錶比的即便是勞力士這種名貴機械錶一樣也會有每天幾秒的合理誤差值這是機械錶的先天缺陷, ...
www.pczone.com.tw/vbb3/archive/t-96270.html - Cached - Similar手錶/ 機械錶小常識 - [ Translate this page ]
機械錶的優點是:經由定期的保養洗油,可使用很長的時間;但缺點是:誤差較石英錶大,因製作的品質有高低及錶內部的機芯易受地心引力的影響而產生誤差。通常機械錶的 ...
www.fashionguide.com.tw/forum/07/MsgL.asp?... - Cached - Similar

谢谢PK大叔!

http://www.pczone.com.tw/vbb3/archive/t-96270.html

这个链接蛮有参考意义的(台湾网站难得有几个能访问的^_^)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

新手表买来后偏快很正常吗?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »