wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
Vereinigte Staaten
Local time: 17:35
Chinesisch > Englisch
+ ...
law and order Jul 8, 2006

chance wrote:

现在对外开放了,又有了英特网的方便,小人见利忘德,以至于发展到向国外出口假冒TAMIFLU等药, 危害人生健康和安全,丧尽天良,也不怕将来下地狱?

从进口国讲,主要得加强海关检查,涉及到大众的安全健康,FBI其实也该立案调查,实际上这种生意一般都有人内外配合。一旦查到,严格处置,自会有所收敛。记得对非法移民的罚款很高,凡是带来非法移民的航空公司不但必须将非法移民无偿带回原地,还要受罚几千元美金/人次,虽然不能说是100%有效,但确实加强了航空公司对登机人员的检查,乘机进入的非法移民大有减少。这好像是美国的发明,法国这里也仿效,还真有效果。

当然医病要医根,最好能得到中国各级政府的诚心支持。如是,这种案子很快可以解决。当然有可能一人被抓,数人再起,恐怕要打持久战。如果能抄到制药设备连锅端,要想再做同样药片和包装,还是需要一定的投资和时间,不致马上再出现。

The Chinese authority really should take this seriously and address the issues. Instead of paying lip service to law and order, the government ought to take steps in cracking down on stuff like this.

People who engage in this kind of criminal activity are the real low lives that belong in prison, and deserve to stay there.

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
一处更改:应该说罚一儆百 Jul 8, 2006

chance wrote:

虽然已经设置自动封掉50多种类似SPAM,每天还是收到十几份类似广
我们这里前段时间发现有国内来的仿欧洲名牌车零配件,甚至有刹车这样的主要部件,及其危险。海关发现后严惩进口商,能起到罚一儆百的效果。

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
Wherestip, Jul 8, 2006

谢谢你提供的数据和资料。

[quote]wherestip wrote:
Googled for 中国农民人口比例, it seems to be at around 58% today
chance wrote:

中国农民的比例占多少?

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
这个办法挺好 Jul 8, 2006

可以接触实际,又不担太大风险。

Libin PhD wrote:

她毕业后还是会在某个大的金融公司找个工作,她自己想去这类公司的香港或国内的分公司去做,过两年后,再回美国去法学院读研究生。这已经是好几年的展望了,所以一时大概不会真的回国内开公司的,想着年轻人有点志向没有坏处,所以我也就没有打击她。

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
胡赵时期,有重要问题,还知道向哪位廉洁公正的领导反映反映 Jul 8, 2006

现在,还真不知道该找谁呢

wherestip wrote:

law and order

The Chinese authority really should take this seriously and address the issues. Instead of paying lip service to law and order, the government ought to take steps in cracking down on stuff like this.

People who engage in this kind of criminal activity are the real low lives that belong in prison, and deserve to stay there.

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
«人生的四大秘密» Jul 15, 2006

內容簡介
  我們都有得到愛、快樂、財富及健康的力量,只要循著縝密的智慧思路,耐心揭開這四大秘密,它們將會源源不絕地到來……

愛的秘密Secret of Love

我們都渴望愛與被愛,都在彼此間尋覓一種特別的關係,可是為什麼有這麼多人還生活在孤寂當中,無助地渴望愛情?為什麼離婚率及破碎家庭的案例仍逐年攀上新高?為什麼城市當中仍充�
... See more
內容簡介
  我們都有得到愛、快樂、財富及健康的力量,只要循著縝密的智慧思路,耐心揭開這四大秘密,它們將會源源不絕地到來……

愛的秘密Secret of Love

我們都渴望愛與被愛,都在彼此間尋覓一種特別的關係,可是為什麼有這麼多人還生活在孤寂當中,無助地渴望愛情?為什麼離婚率及破碎家庭的案例仍逐年攀上新高?為什麼城市當中仍充滿曠男怨女?這一切,有沒有可能只因我們總在錯誤的地方、用錯誤的方式尋找愛情?

快樂的秘密Secret of Happiness

人們最想由生命中獲得什麼?你最常得到的答案是:我只要快樂!既然每個人都想得到快樂,為何卻總是事與願違?為什麼製藥廠成長最快的是抗鬱劑?為什麼認為自己快樂的人少之又少?有可能是因為我們在尋覓的過程中走錯了方向嗎?

健康的秘密Secret of Health

人人欣羨充滿活力的健康生活,但是在現今醫藥如此發達的情況下,為何依然有層出不窮的絕症產生?為何仍有為數眾多的人為文明病所苦?除了生活環境被嚴重破壞等因素外,會不會與我們愈來愈違逆自然的生活習慣有關呢?

財富的秘密Secret of Wealth

人生中到底有多少需要靠金錢滿足的慾望?我們又該擁有多少財富,才能讓自己的生命感到收支平衡?為什麼有人能夠白手起家積極創造財富?有人卻將辛苦累積的成果在不自覺中耗損殆盡?這其中的秘密究竟是什麼?

http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfile.php?item=0010329197&

在生活中经历过,也想通了的,免读
Collapse

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
Vereinigte Staaten
Local time: 18:35
Mitglied (2006)
Englisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
『中國』的由來 Jul 18, 2006

「CHINA」考

「中國」,外國稱為「China」。「China」這個西方譯名是怎麼來的?

過去,許多人認為這是由於西方稱「瓷器」為「China」,而「中國」的古瓷器舉世聞名,因此就把「中國」以瓷器的名字代入。

早幾年,上海東華大學教授周啟澄研究出,「China」並非源自「瓷器」,而是源自「絲綢」。

中國最早在西方獲得的名聲,來自絲綢�
... See more
「CHINA」考

「中國」,外國稱為「China」。「China」這個西方譯名是怎麼來的?

過去,許多人認為這是由於西方稱「瓷器」為「China」,而「中國」的古瓷器舉世聞名,因此就把「中國」以瓷器的名字代入。

早幾年,上海東華大學教授周啟澄研究出,「China」並非源自「瓷器」,而是源自「絲綢」。

中國最早在西方獲得的名聲,來自絲綢之路。中國以絲綢聞名。絲綢之路最先到達的國家是印度。在印度對中國的稱呼,有「China」和「Cina」二詞,而「Cina」比「China」出現得更早。這兩個詞在當時的印度語是「絲國」之義。因此,中國即「絲國」,「絲國」即「China 」。

不過,四川成都理工大學的劉興詩教授,在一九九九年發表了一篇學術論文:《China 釋義新探》。他在這篇文章中,考據出絲綢之路到印度之後,再輾轉傳到古波斯,即今天的伊朗,然後到達希臘、羅馬,以及西土各國。「China」這個讀音,到古波斯就成「Chinistan」,到古利亞就稱為「Tzinisthan」。而其字根源自「Chi」、「China」和「Cina」。

到了希臘之後, 劉教授考證出,古希臘學者托勒密曾這樣描述「絲國」:「四周有山繞之,境內二大川,幾貫流全境。」這一描述為古西方各國所確認,而 劉教授乃得出一個驚人結論:「絲國」, China ,所在地正是古蜀國,也就是今天的成都地區。他並由此認定,絲綢之路最早是從西南出發,而不是西北出發的。

這確實是一個有趣的話題。從「瓷器」的 China ,到「絲國」的 China ,再到古蜀國的的 China ,古代西方人眼中神秘中國的面紗也一層一層揭開了。

以上是香港電台《一分鐘閱讀》節目主持人李怡先生的介紹。
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
再论全球化(6分30秒) Jul 26, 2006

http://francechinexpress.online.fr/livres/commerce20060726.asx

wherestip
Vereinigte Staaten
Chinesisch > Englisch
+ ...
Faith and Reason Aug 4, 2006

An on-going PBS series hosted by Bill Moyers, a highly-respected journalist. IMO very thought provoking in this day of age:

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/watch2.html

http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jun/moyers.html

Moyers established Public Affairs Tel
... See more
An on-going PBS series hosted by Bill Moyers, a highly-respected journalist. IMO very thought provoking in this day of age:

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/watch2.html

http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jun/moyers.html

Moyers established Public Affairs Television as an independent production company in 1986, and has produced more than 300 hours of programming including: "On Our Own Terms: Moyers on Dying," "Surviving the Good Times: A Moyers Report," "Free Speech for Sale," "Moyers on Addiction: Close to Home," "In Search of the Constitution," "A Gathering of Men with Robert Bly," "Facing Hate with Elie Wiesel," "Listening to America with Bill Moyers," "Healing and the Mind" and "Trade Secrets," an exposé the chemical industry. Five of Moyers' books based on his television series have become best sellers including: "Listening to America," "Joseph Campbell and the Power of the Myth," "A World of Ideas I and II," and "Healing and the Mind."

During his 30 years in the media Moyers has received numerous awards for excellence, including the prestigious "Gold Baton" from the Alfred I. duPont Columbia University Award, and more than 30 Emmy Awards from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Two of his public television series, "Creativity" and "A Walk Through the 20th Century" were named the outstanding informational series by the Academy of Arts and Sciences. In 1991, Moyers was elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.

Moyers retired from television in December, 2004 at age 70. Upon his retirement the AP News Service quoted Moyers as saying, "I'm going out telling the story that I think is the biggest story of our time: how the right-wing media has become a partisan propaganda arm of the Republican National Committee. We have an ideological press that's interested in the election of Republicans, and a mainstream press that's interested in the bottom line. Therefore, we don't have a vigilant, independent press whose interest is the American people."
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
法文书«中国隐藏的一面» 摘录之二«航空与外交»(4'50'') Aug 5, 2006

http://francechinexpress.online.fr/france/commerce02082006.asx

PS﹕在这里指名道姓地批评法国总统和总理以及政府,不会被禁出书,法广国际台是国家台,也不会因此而不广播这些内容

[Edited at 2006-08-05 07:43]

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
听说美国对以黎战争有不少报导,但很少提及其它国家的观点, Aug 5, 2006

尤其不提欧洲国家的观点,呵呵
wherestip wrote:

Faith and Reason

Therefore, we don't have a vigilant, independent press whose interest is the American people."

wherestip
Vereinigte Staaten
Chinesisch > Englisch
+ ...
Some quotes about unbiased journalism Aug 5, 2006

chance wrote:

尤其不提欧洲国家的观点,呵呵
wherestip wrote:

Faith and Reason

Therefore, we don't have a vigilant, independent press whose interest is the American people."

Chance, Here are some quotes from the editorial staff of George Mason University's student newspaper "Broadside" which touch on the subject of unbiased journalism. I agree unbiased journalism is a goal to be aimed for but extremely hard to achieve.

On a side note, I also just realized that I need to be more selective in linking websites because some all-encompassing websites make it impossible for the vetting process and probably defeats its whole purpose. (Sorry, Kevin)

Unbiased Journalism In America?

By Amy Hamilton
Broadside News Editor

People often complain when the media exposes their underhanded dealings, secret love lives or shady past. Broadside wants to give back to the public and show that we do not play favorites. We are going to expose ourselves. Here are some responses from Broadside staff to the question, “Do you think unbiased journalism exists in our society?”

-Matt Eppers, sports editor. “I think there are examples of un-biased journalism out there, but it’s becoming harder and harder to remain unbiased….because conflict and controversy sells and biased journalism lends itself easier to conflict and controversy much easier than unbiased journalism.”

-James Brower, assistant sports editor. “No. Because our opinion definitely plays a role in every decision we make, whether we’re aware of that or not. So, the fact that you’re a person makes you unable to be unbiased.”

-Laura Shaver, copy chief. “No it doesn’t, because we’re America.”

-Stephanie Goehring, editor in chief. “I don’t think there is such a thing as unbiased journalism because I think it’s impossible for anyone to entirely remove all of their own biases. I think that the goal should always be to strive to be unbiased, but there is no such thing as actually achieving that.”

-Sally Pak, style editor. “Yes and no. Yes because that’s what we’re trying to do. Whether we actually achieve it, I guess that’s kind of debatable….But I say no because even if you write something that you don’t care about, not caring is also taking a position.”

-Anna Washington, assistant news editor. “I believe strongly that unbiased journalism exists in our society. I think a lot of the good reporters strive to inform the public as opposed to trying to persuade them. But I think that they get overshadowed by all of the bad journalism that’s out there that is biased and that’s probably why the public thinks that unbiased journalism doesn’t exist.”

-Kathryn Mangus, faculty advisor. “I would say yes, that it exists, but unfortunately I think it’s probably not as widespread as I would like it to be.”

-Frank Duenas, layout editor. “No. Has anyone said yes?”

-Christian Yingling, news editor. “No, definitely not. Everybody has a bias no matter what, and there’s no way not to have an opinion on a situation. You can try to write without bias but that doesn’t mean that you don’t have a bias.”

-Amy Hamilton, news editor. “I don’t think unbiased journalism exists in the original copy of any article. That’s what editors are for.”

Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:35
Mitglied (2003)
Englisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
This is a tough subject to discuss Aug 5, 2006

Hello, wherestip and fellow friends,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and resources. Please let me re-direct this conversation, because it makes me sit on the edge of my chair now. It is a tough subject to discuss, especially when we cannot decide who can be the final person to judge if something is biased or not. It seems everyone can look at it with a different view based on his/her own norm and codes.

I just heard that China will re-print a large number of the c
... See more
Hello, wherestip and fellow friends,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and resources. Please let me re-direct this conversation, because it makes me sit on the edge of my chair now. It is a tough subject to discuss, especially when we cannot decide who can be the final person to judge if something is biased or not. It seems everyone can look at it with a different view based on his/her own norm and codes.

I just heard that China will re-print a large number of the classical books from the Song Dynasty to Qing Dynasty. That is really exciting! The restoration and re-print will be in the same format and bounding style as the original versions. One thing that interested me so much is that over 1000 classic books have been selected to be restored and certain ones that are current processed and displayed in the museums in foreign countries will also be photographed and printed.

Kevin
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
Französisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
THEMENSTARTER
我这里只想补充一点对新闻的基本原则看法,应该不会影响本论坛原则 Aug 7, 2006

wherestip:

我同意你上面引用的大部分人的观点,都是很实际的。但是新闻报导可以大致分为两类,一类为纯新闻,只报导某些事实而不带评论;另一类为分析评论报导,带有评论员分析和观点。

在纯新闻报导里,如果能够介绍其它国家不同观点,不作评论,这样至少可以让广大读者和听众有个自己分析判断的可能性,这一点不正是民主国家与非民主国家的重要区别之一吗?

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 06:35
Englisch > Chinesisch
+ ...
還有另一類的新聞報導 Aug 7, 2006

這一類的新聞報導是針對某個人或某些人製造出來的新聞,原本沒有的事情經過新聞媒體炒作,到最後竟然變成大多數人認為有,或原本有的事情經過新聞媒體炒作,到最後也變成沒有了。

仔細閱聽新聞的人,不管在哪個社會都會發現這類的新聞報導。Paul Watzlawick 寫的 How Real Is Real? Confusion, Disinformation, Communication 教導人們辨識這
... See more
這一類的新聞報導是針對某個人或某些人製造出來的新聞,原本沒有的事情經過新聞媒體炒作,到最後竟然變成大多數人認為有,或原本有的事情經過新聞媒體炒作,到最後也變成沒有了。

仔細閱聽新聞的人,不管在哪個社會都會發現這類的新聞報導。Paul Watzlawick 寫的 How Real Is Real? Confusion, Disinformation, Communication 教導人們辨識這一類的新聞報導。

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0394722566/103-1487801-0215058?v=glance&n=283155

[Edited at 2006-08-07 10:00]
Collapse

Vom Thema belegte Seiten:   < [1 2 3 4] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

书香世界 - Parfum des livres

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »