Thread poster: Lucy Brooks
Lucy Brooks
Lucy Brooks  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:26
German to English
+ ...
Jul 22, 2015

[course] Starting September 1st. The highly acclaimed and extremely successful Business School for Translators starts again on September 1st. The time is 6 pm British Summer time, to make it easier for you to take part. Join over 220 graduates of this course which will help you to discover your Unique Selling Proposition, to balance translation with growing your business, streamline your operations, reach out to the right clients and make the most of your talent. So, are you a translator or an e... See more
[course] Starting September 1st. The highly acclaimed and extremely successful Business School for Translators starts again on September 1st. The time is 6 pm British Summer time, to make it easier for you to take part. Join over 220 graduates of this course which will help you to discover your Unique Selling Proposition, to balance translation with growing your business, streamline your operations, reach out to the right clients and make the most of your talent. So, are you a translator or an entrepreneur? With the Business School for Translators course you can be both.

This course won the Community Choice awards for 2013 and 2014, sponsored by ProZ, as well as recommendations from dozens of graduates. Business School for Translators course is suitable for new graduates and seasoned translators alike, as you can see from the testimonials on the link below. Places are limited and are already being snapped up. So if you want to give your career a boost enroll now. It won't be a doddle, so be prepared to do some work on shaping your future.
https://www.ecpdwebinars.co.uk/downloads/business-school-for-translators/
Or just go to the web site and browse for courses.
Collapse

Hannah Keet
Hannah Keet  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:26
German to English
+ ...
Recent graduate Jul 23, 2015

As a recent graduate, I *highly* recommend this course. I came away from it with a real focus on where my business is headed and I think taking the course is quite possibly the best business decision I've ever made.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Next edition of Award-winning Business School starts September 1

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »