Thread poster: 3ADE shadab
3ADE shadab
3ADE shadab
Local time: 15:09
Member (2008)
Hindi to English
+ ...
Dec 31, 2009

When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year. For some, this event is no more than a change of a calendar. For others, the New Year symbolizes the beginning of a better tomorrow. So, if you look forward to a good year ahead, spread happiness with wonderful New Year wishes.

Here is mine, what is yours ??

In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want.... See more
When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year. For some, this event is no more than a change of a calendar. For others, the New Year symbolizes the beginning of a better tomorrow. So, if you look forward to a good year ahead, spread happiness with wonderful New Year wishes.

Here is mine, what is yours ??

In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want.

Regards
Shadab
www.troikaa.co.in
Collapse

PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 15:09
English to Hindi
+ ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Dec 31, 2009

Hi, Happy new year to all of my proz friends!

सभी मित्रों और हितैषियों को नववर्ष की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!

सबै नेपालीभाषी साथीहरूलाई नयाँ सालको मेरो तर्फबाट शुभकामना!

: PRAKAASH

[Edited at 2009-12-31 18:49 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-12-31 19:14 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Year Wishes !

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »