Does anyone have the 2022 StudioViews add-on?
Thread poster: Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 17:10
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Aug 20, 2022

Hello everyone

When I try to download the StudioViews add-on for 2022, I get an error message:

{
"error":{
"code":"500","message":"Could not find a part of the path 'C:\\Inetpub\\OOS\\_Apps\\bbf596b2-b9aa-44c7-82ad-d4db18695b53\\Sdl.Community.StudioViews.sdlplugin'."
}
}

Did anyone download this one successfully in the past, and can you send it to me? Thanks.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 18:10
English to Russian
Private Appstore Aug 20, 2022

Once you have set up a Private Appstore as described here, you will be able to download the Studioviews plugin from Studio. The path is as follows: C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages
However, you don't really need to know the path (I gave it just in case) because Trados wi
... See more
Once you have set up a Private Appstore as described here, you will be able to download the Studioviews plugin from Studio. The path is as follows: C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages
However, you don't really need to know the path (I gave it just in case) because Trados will install it automatically. Provided that you have set up the Private Appstore feature, select the AppStore option, type studiov, click 'Install'. A green caption will appear prompting you to restart Studio. From this moment the Studioviews plugin is available as an *.sdlplugin file in the above-mentioned folder. If you want, you can go there to copy the file into your archive or something like that. Or simply restart Studio as prompted to complete the installation process.

[Edited at 2022-08-20 23:50 GMT]
Collapse

Sebastian Witte

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 17:10
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Aug 21, 2022

Thanks, Stepan, this worked for me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does anyone have the 2022 StudioViews add-on?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »