Thread poster: Terejimenez
Terejimenez
Terejimenez  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
May 25, 2006

I was working fine with Trados until my P.C. had a crash two days ago and a "very smart" technician who came to repair my PC, erased my Trados from my PC.

I installed Trados again and then I openned the workbench and to my surprise all options at the workbenchwere disabled and I get the message workbench not running ! If I go to Tools Macros I see 3 trados.dot templates. I have the macros security option in the lowest security level. I have been trying to make it work without succe
... See more
I was working fine with Trados until my P.C. had a crash two days ago and a "very smart" technician who came to repair my PC, erased my Trados from my PC.

I installed Trados again and then I openned the workbench and to my surprise all options at the workbenchwere disabled and I get the message workbench not running ! If I go to Tools Macros I see 3 trados.dot templates. I have the macros security option in the lowest security level. I have been trying to make it work without success and need to begin a project right the way.
Thanks a lot for your valuable help
Tere
Collapse

Vesna Zivcic
Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:47
German to Croatian
+ ...
Guessing May 25, 2006

Perhaps it is the registry problem. Check here:

http://www.proz.com/post/301773#301773

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench not running

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »