MikeTrans
MikeTrans
Germany
Local time: 18:29
Italian to German
+ ...
Jun 3, 2006

Dear collegues,

I'm interested in SDLX 2006 and would like to know the following, prior to download the huge Trados demo-file of 250+ MB:

SDLX 2006 can be used together with MULTITERM in order to display and use terminology.
I'd like to know if Sdlx is now capable of displaying fuzzy matches of terms, e.g:
If the term "plants" is in Multiterm, will Sdlx display the term "plant" if necessary?

This was a lacking feature that I really missed in pas
... See more
Dear collegues,

I'm interested in SDLX 2006 and would like to know the following, prior to download the huge Trados demo-file of 250+ MB:

SDLX 2006 can be used together with MULTITERM in order to display and use terminology.
I'd like to know if Sdlx is now capable of displaying fuzzy matches of terms, e.g:
If the term "plants" is in Multiterm, will Sdlx display the term "plant" if necessary?

This was a lacking feature that I really missed in past versions of Sdlx.

Thanks a lot for letting me know!

Mike
Collapse

Piotr Bienkowski
Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Yes it is Jun 3, 2006

MikeTrans wrote:
... MULTITERM ...

Mike

But you have no influence on the level of fuzziness except that you can set the number of matches it will display.

Piotr

MikeTrans
MikeTrans
Germany
Italian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SDLX 2006 Jun 4, 2006

Thanks for your feedback, Piotr!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX 2006 & Multiterm usage

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »