谁会讲普通话?
Thread poster: Phil Hand
Phil Hand
Phil Hand  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 22:55
Chinese to English
Oct 2, 2014

考虑到我国目前仍有30%人口不会说普通话,另外70%人口中只有10%可以用比较标准的普通话顺畅沟通的现实,推广普通话、提升国民国家通用语言能力的任务依然十分艰巨。

http://www.moe.gov.cn/publicfiles/business/htmlfiles/moe/s8316/201409/174957.html

死普通话没有用!学闽南话算了!

Preston Decker
Preston Decker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:55
Chinese to English
Saw this too Oct 2, 2014

As someone who loves languages and cultures I was quite happy when I read this news a couple of days ago. I think it's really neat to be able to go from the 闽南 culture and language of Fujian to Hong Kong's Cantonese environment , and then to Inner Mongolia's
此地话 (it makes for interesting times when you can only understand 20% of what your soon-to-be in-laws say!) and Mongolian,and then again to the multiple languages of xinjiang as I did this summer all without leaving the co
... See more
As someone who loves languages and cultures I was quite happy when I read this news a couple of days ago. I think it's really neat to be able to go from the 闽南 culture and language of Fujian to Hong Kong's Cantonese environment , and then to Inner Mongolia's
此地话 (it makes for interesting times when you can only understand 20% of what your soon-to-be in-laws say!) and Mongolian,and then again to the multiple languages of xinjiang as I did this summer all without leaving the country.

Then again, I'm not Chinese, and so my I'll be interested to hear whether those of you who are think this really is a problem for China or not?

[Edited at 2014-10-02 17:03 GMT]
Collapse

Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
方言才是问题 Oct 3, 2014

现在的小孩子一张口都是普通话,本地方言都不会说了。我们这里的学校有的开设杭州话方言课了,听说上海的学校也开办沪语班了。再不挽救方言,再过几十年很多方言都要消失。

Frank Wong
Frank Wong  Identity Verified
Chinese to English
+ ...
普通话很重要 Oct 3, 2014

中国的方言实在太多,差异实在太大,相互之间根本听不懂,如果没有个普通话作为标准,又如何顺畅交流呢,总不能两个地方的人见面后写纸条吧。很多人都说要保护好各地方言,我个人来看没有这个必要,与保护方言相比,打破交流壁垒更加有意义。

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
我們那裡把說方言的人叫侉子 Oct 3, 2014

嚴格來說,其實應該叫作“口音”,不叫方言。方言有具體定義的。東北話,山東話,山西話,陝西話,四川話這些都不是方言,或者說都屬於北方方言。上海話,廣東話之類的這些才是方言。

Phil Hand
Phil Hand  Identity Verified
China
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
方言地图 Oct 3, 2014

[Edited at 2014-10-03 08:58 GMT]

[Edited at 2014-10-03 09:00 GMT]

lbone
lbone  Identity Verified
China
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
很少碰到不会说普通话的人 Oct 3, 2014

外国人和香港人不谈,内地的我只碰到过一次。
有很多人说话带口音,但听懂没问题。
有少数穷困地区/山沟沟里没上过学的老人,确实有说不好的。
年青人或中年人中有些说得问题很大的,基本都属于心态问题,觉得自己生是某地人,死是某地鬼,没必要把普通话说得那么好,他们有时会说老毛、老邓不也那样吗?并非想用心学着说好真有多难。
其实只要花时间,说得让人听明白难度不大,毕竟电视、电影、广播、学校里说的都是普通话。

Rita Pang
Rita Pang  Identity Verified
Canada
Member (2011)
Chinese to English
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
广东话 Oct 3, 2014

Frank Wang wrote:

中国的方言实在太多,差异实在太大,相互之间根本听不懂,如果没有个普通话作为标准,又如何顺畅交流呢,总不能两个地方的人见面后写纸条吧。很多人都说要保护好各地方言,我个人来看没有这个必要,与保护方言相比,打破交流壁垒更加有意义。

顺畅交流非常重要,普通话教育一定要做的好,可是摒弃方言只会是中国的损失。就说广东话把,这是一个古老的语言,分9声,很多用词用字等反映了旧时代一直流传下来的东西,美极、有意思之极。

至于某些方言只能说是口音一说,这我不太认同。中国方言当中有些当然是自成一格的,语言学中所谓“mutually unintelligible" (不能相互明白),但当一个方言在演变下开始加入自己的地方特色,长久下去会演变成一个独立方言。当然,它们还是属于同一个语言体系,而且如果分别只是在于发音方面能被区分的话,那的确只能是accent,不是dialect.

Preston Decker
United States
Chinese to English
是,而且 Oct 3, 2014

Rita Pang wrote:

Frank Wang wrote:

至于某些方言只能说是口音一说,这我不太认同。中国方言当中有些当然是自成一格的,语言学中所谓“mutually unintelligible" (不能相互明白),但当一个方言在演变下开始加入自己的地方特色,长久下去会演变成一个独立方言。当然,它们还是属于同一个语言体系,而且如果分别只是在于发音方面能被区分的话,那的确只能是accent,不是dialect.

其实如果现在的中国不是一个国家,再分了几个小的国家,外界不会对其语言有方言这个说法, 会直接把这些方言叫做语言。别说这些方言/语言都用汉字所以不是语言, 西班牙语和葡萄牙语也都用拉丁语。

[Edited at 2014-10-03 16:30 GMT]

jyuan_us
United States
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
PHIL 的地图上标有MANDARIN的那些地方,都是 mutually intelligible的 Oct 3, 2014

Rita Pang wrote:

e

PHIL 的地图上标有MANDARIN的那些地方,都是 mutually intelligible的,虽然语调有别,但它们都算补上不上方言, 或者说都是属于MADARIN的方言。

jyuan_us
United States
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
语言只可能慢慢同化而不是异化 Oct 3, 2014

Rita Pang wrote:
但当一个方言在演变下开始加入自己的地方特色,长久下去会演变成一个独立方言。

[Edited at 2014-10-03 21:10 GMT]

Preston Decker
United States
Chinese to English
地图 Oct 4, 2014

这个地图也有一些问题:为什么西藏写了'Tibetan'但是南疆(新疆南部)写了‘Central Mandarin'?而且北疆应该都是’Central Mandarin'。我一直觉得北疆汉族讲的普通话是最容易懂的一种之一,很接近我们学校学的普通话。因为新疆汉族绝大多数都来自内地不同的地方,于是如果用老家的方言互相不懂, 只能讲普通话。

[Edited at 2014-10-04 02:22 GMT]

deleted. (X)
deleted. (X)
Australia
Local time: 11:55
English to Chinese
+ ...
西班牙语和葡萄牙语 Oct 4, 2014

儒勒.凡尔纳的小说《格兰特船长的儿女》中,有一个做事很马虎的学者,本来他要学西班牙语,结果由于粗心大意,误学了葡萄牙语(或者也可能正相反)。可是到达了中途某一个地方,他发现自己学错了语言,但是仍然只用很短的时间就和当地人用那个他没有学的语言交流起来了。

以前读到这段的时候,我就想:这两种语言的差别大概比我们的方言的差别还要小。

deleted. (X)
deleted. (X)
Australia
Local time: 11:55
English to Chinese
+ ...
闽南话 Oct 4, 2014

用普通话朗读唐诗宋词很押韵,声调好听。

不知道用闽南话或其他方言朗诵唐诗宋词,会不会很别扭?也许唐诗宋词就是用普通话写的?

nigerose
nigerose  Identity Verified
China
Chinese to English
+ ...
on the contrary Oct 4, 2014

he-li wrote:

用普通话朗读唐诗宋词很押韵,声调好听。

不知道用闽南话或其他方言朗诵唐诗宋词,会不会很别扭?也许唐诗宋词就是用普通话写的?

由于闽南方言保留下来的古汉语较多,因此被学术界称为“语言的活化石” 。
尤其是一些唐诗宋词,在今天用普通话朗读已经不押韵的,用闽南话诵读韵味犹存。
http://blog.renren.com/share/200172099/12733287891

唐诗宋词应该用闽粤汉语(属于古代汉语的活化石)来念才能还原当时创作者的原始真实话音。
http://blog.renren.com/share/222090895/12556766886

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

谁会讲普通话?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »