Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]
Off topic: '5000 words' - Funny song about our work by Sharon Neeman
Thread poster: María Luisa Feely
Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:54
English to German
wonderful... Apr 4, 2009

...especially after a full day's work on Saturday and Sunday still ahead of me...Somewhere along the line I forgot how to say 'no' as well though my clients at least pay on time

And lucky for me, my partner is an English native speaker and was forced to listen to the song with me! I'm evil I know...
See more
...especially after a full day's work on Saturday and Sunday still ahead of me...Somewhere along the line I forgot how to say 'no' as well though my clients at least pay on time

And lucky for me, my partner is an English native speaker and was forced to listen to the song with me! I'm evil I know
Collapse

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:54
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Thank you Sharon Apr 14, 2009

One of the best laughs I have had for a long time - congratulations Sharon! Maybe you could give a live performance at the ProZ.com conference here in Brazil? I'm sure everyone will like it!

Parabéns Sharon!

Laura Iovanna
Laura Iovanna
Local time: 10:54
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you Sharon! May 13, 2009

The best 5 minutes of my day
Laura

British Diana
British Diana
Germany
Local time: 10:54
German to English
+ ...
Link to new topic mentioning the song Dec 31, 2009

> http://www.proz.com/topic/154339

Not knowing about this thread, I mentioned the song on a different one, called "A Joke for New Years' Eve"

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:54
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Further Comment Dec 31, 2009

Further to my previous comment, a new suggestion - why not get Susan Boyle to sing this in her wonderful soprano-like voice? I am sure it would be a hit. It`s a great song!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

'5000 words' - Funny song about our work by Sharon Neeman

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »