Thread poster: Letra
Letra
Letra  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:08
English to Polish
+ ...
Mar 12, 2014

I created a general project for one customer and every time I receive a new document I import it into this project. After a few months the list of documents is pretty long and I am not sure if I can remove them. Most of them were delivered long time ago. I can still open all of them from memoQ even after copying the job folders to a different location. Where memoQ stores these documents displayed in Translations panel? I tried to find them but to no effect.

So, basically, my questi
... See more
I created a general project for one customer and every time I receive a new document I import it into this project. After a few months the list of documents is pretty long and I am not sure if I can remove them. Most of them were delivered long time ago. I can still open all of them from memoQ even after copying the job folders to a different location. Where memoQ stores these documents displayed in Translations panel? I tried to find them but to no effect.

So, basically, my question is - is this list of documents (which still can be opened although the working folder was removed) just a history and can they be removed from it?
Collapse

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:08
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Yes Mar 12, 2014

Of course, you can remove them. What you’ve produced, is stored in the translation memory.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Documents in Translations panel

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »