MemoQ 2013 R2 help
Thread poster: Abhinav Dang
Abhinav Dang
Abhinav Dang  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:28
English to Hindi
Jun 5, 2014

Hello
I am a freelance translator (Eng-Hindi). I use google IME for translating docs in Hindi. I recently downloaded memoQ 2013 R2 and am not able to use google IME while writing in Hindi. Can anyone please help me?

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:58
Finnish to French
memoQ & Google IME Jun 5, 2014

Someone had a similar problem three years go, though with a different language and a different IME. You can check the posts here.

You should probably contact support@kilgray and ask them whether memoQ supports the Google IME (or any other IME).

Abhinav Dang
Abhinav Dang  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:28
English to Hindi
TOPIC STARTER
MemoQ 2013 R2 help Jun 5, 2014

Thanks Dominique for the suggestion. I had contemplated writing to Kilgray, but I read a post sometimes back where a person who had similar kind of problem contacted Kilgray but they too were not able to solve his query. So the next best thing I thought was to post my query here.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ 2013 R2 help

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »