For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
An Introduction to Audiovisual Translation: ProZ.com Training Information Session

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "An Introduction to Audiovisual Translation: ProZ.com Training Information Session".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Mikoto Araki
Mikoto Araki  Identity Verified
Australia
English to Japanese
a special new bundle: An Introduction to Audiovisual Translation plus An Introduction to Voiceover f Feb 8, 2022

Hi Paul
What does it mean by bundle?
If we do both, does it become cheaper?
thanks
Mikoto

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Two courses at $80 Feb 9, 2022

Mikoto Araki wrote:

Hi Paul
What does it mean by bundle?
If we do both, does it become cheaper?
thanks
Mikoto

Hi Mikoto,

You are absolutely right! Feel free to purchase two courses (the webinar plus the self-paced course) at $80 here https://www.proz.com/store/34132

Please email me at [email protected] to make sure the payment is well received and you have access to the courses.

Thank you in advance!

All the best,
Helen

Katarzyna Nogolová
Katarzyna Nogolová  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Local time: 10:54
Polish to Czech
+ ...
Recorded online workshop Feb 14, 2022

Will this online event take place on the 17th February and will there be any records if I will not be able to come?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Recorded online workshop Feb 14, 2022

Katarzyna Nogolová wrote:

Will this online event take place on the 17th February and will there be any records if I will not be able to come?

Hi Katarzyna,

Let me confirm that the info session will take place this Thursday and will be recorded.
Should you have any questions for Paul, please feel free to either share them here or email them to [email protected]

Thank you!

All the best,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

An Introduction to Audiovisual Translation: ProZ.com Training Information Session

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »