Autor da sequência: Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
Estados Unidos da América
Local time: 01:51
Espanhol para Inglês
+ ...
Sep 21, 2009

Here is another short document to help you prepare for the Virtual Conference. There will be lots of networking, chats, messaging, opportunities to meet agencies and more.

It is best if other attendees and prospective collaborators can see a picture of you during the event. Attendee's can load a 100 pixel by 100 pixel Gif or Jpeg (max file size 25 KB) so that when chatting or messaging others can see your picture. If you have not loaded an image already, users will be able to do
... See more
Here is another short document to help you prepare for the Virtual Conference. There will be lots of networking, chats, messaging, opportunities to meet agencies and more.

It is best if other attendees and prospective collaborators can see a picture of you during the event. Attendee's can load a 100 pixel by 100 pixel Gif or Jpeg (max file size 25 KB) so that when chatting or messaging others can see your picture. If you have not loaded an image already, users will be able to do so when the enter the environment the first time by using the settings tab.

http://www.proz.com/file_resoureces/file_resources/other/4ac29df77a2481c5480677eaf345ea21_What to expect at the ProZ Virtual Conference.pdf

Regards,

Drew

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-03 15:46 GMT]
Collapse

Victor Dewsbery
Victor Dewsbery  Identity Verified
Alemanha
Local time: 07:51
Alemão para Inglês
+ ...
I tried at registration Sep 22, 2009

I put my photo into both gif and jpeg format (using IrfanView).
The gif version is 10 KB and 108x94 pixels.
The jpeg is 3 KB and 100x91 pixels.
Both were rejected as incompatible during the registration process.
So I had to use one of the meaningless avatars offered.

Roy OConnor (X)
Roy OConnor (X)
Local time: 07:51
Alemão para Inglês
Try a square photo Sep 22, 2009

In reply to Victor´s problem, when I tried just now to upload a square 100x100 pixel .jpg file of about 16.3 kB, it was successful. Maybe the system is choosy about the exact photo format.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2009 virtual conference: Photo upload

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »