Marina Mrouga
Marina Mrouga  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:34
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Jul 28, 2008

Hi everybody,

I have developed a problem in Word.
When I try to copy and paste any text into Word there is pasted the phrase "Hello!". The source text is not pasted.

I work with SDL Trados. But this happens both when Trados is on and I am in the segments and when it is off. It does not work either from using shortcut keys or menu.

In the evening everything worked OK and this problem appeared first thing in the morning.

Also I hav
... See more
Hi everybody,

I have developed a problem in Word.
When I try to copy and paste any text into Word there is pasted the phrase "Hello!". The source text is not pasted.

I work with SDL Trados. But this happens both when Trados is on and I am in the segments and when it is off. It does not work either from using shortcut keys or menu.

In the evening everything worked OK and this problem appeared first thing in the morning.

Also I have found that shortcut keys combinations for "paste" and "cut" functions have disappered (for "copy" it did not disappear) and I should define them again.
Collapse

Pristav (X)
Pristav (X)
Local time: 02:34
English to Russian
Infection Jul 28, 2008

Dear Marina,

I believe, that your computer is infected by virus. If such virus is not detected by your anti-virus programm, use other AV-soft.

Best Regards,
Pristav

[Редактировалось 2008-07-28 09:26]

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 00:34
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Please Jul 28, 2008

take a look at http://www.proz.com/topic/50308 - there is a suggestion, not sure if it would help you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Copy-and-paste feature in Word does not work

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »