Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:57
anglais vers chinois
+ ...
Thanks Jan 21, 2011

我先尝试一下淘宝上的过滤工具,我先自己学会用这个过滤设备,如果使用方法不是太复杂的话,就给我父母也装一个。我父母经常接到推销电话,不堪其扰。

wherestip wrote:

But let me know if you need any help getting the switch offered by Amazon.com. The advantage of it is you don't have to keep fiddling with any kind of programming.

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 14:57
chinois vers anglais
+ ...
Telemarketers Jan 21, 2011

Zhoudan wrote:

我先尝试一下淘宝上的过滤工具,我先自己学会用这个过滤设备,如果使用方法不是太复杂的话,就给我父母也装一个。我父母经常接到推销电话,不堪其扰。

Yes, that's a very good idea.

We used to have that problem over here too. Calls from telemarketers were totally out of control. For a long while, I completely gave up on answering the phone. If anyone really had anything important, they would have left a message anyway.

During the Bush years, they instituted a national "do not call" registry. Basically, for a small fee, you sign up on a national list to forbid telemarketers from initiating phone calls to your telephone. From what I heard, the fines were pretty stiff for violators.

Well, that measure pretty much fixed their wagons.

[Edited at 2011-01-21 16:52 GMT]

Pages sur ce sujet:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

日译万字,或始于CPC

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »