Sheila Hardie
Sheila Hardie  Identity Verified
Spanje
Local time: 21:19
Lid
Catalaans naar Engels
+ ...
Nov 15, 2001

As most of those who read this will probably know by now, I already posted a note about this PowWow a week or so ago. However, not as many people replied on the forum, as I had hoped. So, I hope for more response this time. I wrote to those who had expressed interest on the \'PowWow page\' last Sunday I thihk and had received quite a few replies. As the replies are varied, I think the best thing to do now would be to brainstorm this one on the forum. That way everyone can take part and then we c... See more
As most of those who read this will probably know by now, I already posted a note about this PowWow a week or so ago. However, not as many people replied on the forum, as I had hoped. So, I hope for more response this time. I wrote to those who had expressed interest on the \'PowWow page\' last Sunday I thihk and had received quite a few replies. As the replies are varied, I think the best thing to do now would be to brainstorm this one on the forum. That way everyone can take part and then we can hopefully come to some agreement that suits everyone.

In case anyone does not know about Patrick\'s proposal, here it is again:

Hello everyone: El trapiche is a typical Catalan Masia, located approximately 25 Min from Barcelona (by car) and 35 Min (on the train) The nearest station is St. Sadurni D\'anoia and the house is five minutes fromthe station. We have a minibus, so I can pick up those who come by train.

As Sheila has mentioned, the plan is for all of us to meet up at my place at approximately 12 o\'clock. We shall have a pica pica: Olives, fuet, crisps, almonds, Cava, aim to sit down to have lunch at 1300 hours. Menu will be a classical barbecue: Pa amb tomaquet, escalibada,chicken, butifarra, lamb,etc, salads, red and white wine, dessert, Coffee. There will be a vegetarian option. Price is 3.500ptas. all inc. Que Tal?

Quite a few people (including myself) would like vegetarian food, that I can say for sure. Some people have also said they would prefer to meet in Barcelona. Anyway, let\'s debate this one on the forum. Please!!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Fins aviat,

Sheila
Collapse

José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentinië
Local time: 16:19
Engels naar Spaans
+ ...
December 15th - Masia vs. Barcelona Nov 16, 2001

Hola a todos!

I am interested in going to the Masia. Let us try to have a final number of pax by Dec.05-09. Patrick should have enough time to set all up if he has a final number by then. What do you think??!!??

I do not mind vegetarian option but...if I am to choose, I will go for the carnivore menu...

If the majority wants to meet in BCN...

Cheers,

JL Villanueva

RSI EN-ES (AA)
RSI EN-ES (AA)
Anders
Engels naar Spaans
+ ...
We're ready (and hungry!)... Nov 16, 2001

My wife and I are ready for the masia chow festival. Vegetarian is also fine with us, as is the more Cro-Magnon flesh variant, with plenty of wine to wash it all down. We\'re also open to a city of Barcelona venue. So just keep us all informed as to what is decided.

Cheers,

Rick & Ale

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(en) van dit forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

URGENT - BARCELONA POWWOW !!!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »