RieM
RieM  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:20
English to Japanese
+ ...
Apr 2, 2015

Hello,

As a long time DeJaVu user, I'm slowly converting to MemoQ. I love it, and especially I'm fascinated by LiveDocs and the power it brings.

I'm trying to import and/or align documents and cannot seem to find a place (like a project) where you can associate a corpus or (if possible) a single import task with a custom segmentation rule. I have no problem with selecting a custom filter though. Sure I can edit and join or split segments as I like but my corpora are so
... See more
Hello,

As a long time DeJaVu user, I'm slowly converting to MemoQ. I love it, and especially I'm fascinated by LiveDocs and the power it brings.

I'm trying to import and/or align documents and cannot seem to find a place (like a project) where you can associate a corpus or (if possible) a single import task with a custom segmentation rule. I have no problem with selecting a custom filter though. Sure I can edit and join or split segments as I like but my corpora are so big and I don't feel like doing further editing.

Am I missing something or I'm I asking too much??

Rie
Collapse

Denis Hay
Denis Hay
Local time: 06:20
do that inside a project instead of resource console Apr 3, 2015

Hi Riem,

Create a project using this LiveDocs corpus. Any operation you'll do in this project (like adding files to a corpus) will use whatever rules you have set at for the project.

RieM
RieM  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:20
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 3, 2015

Hi Denis,

I will try now.

Rie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

LiveDocs corpus - importing documents with non-default segmentation rules

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »