Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52] >
Off topic: 不翻譯時說笑話(It's the Happy Hour for Jokes)
投稿者: Wenjer Leuschel (X)
chance (X)
chance (X)
フランス語 から 中国語
+ ...
既然这里是开玩笑的地方,再来一条 May 12, 2006

还是李博士有本事,引来了“龙”,又招“凤”。:D

Xiaoping Fu
Xiaoping Fu  Identity Verified
カナダ
Local time: 11:00
中国語 から 英語
+ ...
多些提点 May 12, 2006

stone118 wrote:

像這個作文零分的例子,您既親身有批改作文的經驗,也知道零分的情況恐怕極為罕見,那麼我認為就很有理由大大對此事存疑。李斌人也在美國,也許不方便做廣泛的查證,看報出此消息的媒體是否有煽風點火誇大不實的成份;但其他人還是可以<姑且看之>,或可以進行查證;即若不然,不覺得有查證的必要,那麼把這事兒當成笑話看待也就罷了,我倒覺得實在不必動怒或當真。

要是發現真是被媒體和自己的一時情緒給<耍>了一遭,那豈不好笑嗎?!

面對新聞媒體及網路流言,除非確實有證據該等流言確屬違背事實或出於惡意,否則,一笑置之吧。一笑置之的能力,可也考驗著人們的智慧、幽默感、及胸襟氣度的喲!

是啊,我们被媒体耍弄的还真不少呢! 看看那些教授和学者们令人啼笑皆非的言论,真不知现在国内学术圈里什么是不可能的了。:-)

假作真时真亦假,无为有时有还无。

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
米国
Local time: 13:00
英語 から 中国語
+ ...
我也觉得这不是真的 May 12, 2006

Xiaoping Fu wrote:

Libin PhD wrote:

2005高考作文湖北0分卷

真的给了零分吗? 那太可怕了!

我也觉得这不是真的,要不然李斌不会把它贴到这里来。我想是有人借题发挥想发泄一通而已。恐怕不会真有人在高考时还乱来。历来高考语文得零分的人恐怕绝无仅有。当年的“白卷英雄”也只是理化考试交了白卷。但据说他现在改弦更张,也成了千万富翁。

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
台湾
Local time: 02:00
英語 から 中国語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
你又讓我笑得... May 12, 2006

chance wrote:

我不是你指的那个意思,是联想到刚才HOTMAIL的帖子,感觉到中国的强大有力,全世界围着它转

上面都濕了!

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
台湾
英語 から 中国語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
咱們台灣有個「拒絕聯考的小子」 May 12, 2006

Yueyin Sun wrote:

我也觉得这不是真的,要不然李斌不会把它贴到这里来。我想是有人借题发挥想发泄一通而已。恐怕不会真有人在高考时还乱来。历来高考语文得零分的人恐怕绝无仅有。当年的“白卷英雄”也只是理化考试交了白卷。但据说他现在改弦更张,也成了千万富翁。

三十年前有位拒絕參加大學聯考的年輕人寫了一本「拒絕聯考的小子」,現在他可是開了一家政治公關公司,說來還蠻活躍的,雖然財產不上億,生活無虞倒是真。

高考時,即使滿肚子幹,應該還是沒有人敢亂來的。在南美洲某國的一場總統選舉競選期間,我恰巧因事在該國首都待了三個星期。某一位候選人的競選標語寫:Pan, techo y trabajo! (麵包、居有屋、有工作!) 我和該國外交部一位不屬該候選人黨派的次長閒聊時,開玩笑說,應該改為:Pan, chica y fiesta! (麵包、玉米酒、有盛會!) 他說:喂,老弟,這樣的標語不能用,人民還是需要一點正經。沒錯,選舉期間,每個候選人的黨工擺出一攤又一攤的宴會,有吃又有喝,為的只是拉票當選,但說出口的、貼出的標語可一定要是正經八百的「工作!」。

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
米国
英語 から 中国語
+ ...
高考语文得零分人的恐怕还真有 May 12, 2006

Xiaoping Fu wrote:

Libin PhD wrote:

2005高考作文湖北0分卷

真的给了零分吗? 那太可怕了!

在国内时,每年都参加高考卷的批改,深知此事非同小可。按规定,个别评卷教师是不能随便给满分或零分的。这些极端的情况,都要经过考题组长审阅,很可能还要全组讨论才能定夺。

我相信xiaoping所说的批卷过程确是如此。不过,不久前还有位朋友自称高考语文得了零分,但照样上了大学。我有点不信,但这种事情人家也会自己瞎说吗?世上真是无奇不有。

Han Li
Han Li  Identity Verified
中国
英語 から 中国語
+ ...
May 12, 2006

[Edited at 2006-05-12 06:24]

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
米国
中国語 から 英語
+ ...
无疑是个讽刺笑话 May 12, 2006

the best part for me was the 武汉鸭脖子, 次之, 精致的夜壶

wherestip
米国
中国語 から 英語
+ ...
Here's one about American politics, which shouldn't be taboo May 15, 2006

Explaining politics to your kids

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is Politics?"

Dad says, "Well, son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the head of the family, so call me The President. Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we can call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now think about
... See more

Dad says, "Well, son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the head of the family, so call me The President. Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we can call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now think about that and see if it makes sense."

So, the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what his dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now" The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "The President is screwing the Working Class, while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored, and the Future is in deep shit.
Collapse

Angus Woo
Angus Woo
中国語 から 英語
+ ...
This is so funny yet provocative May 16, 2006

wherestip wrote:

Dad says, "Well, son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the head of the family, so call me The President. Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we can call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now think about that and see if it makes sense."

So, the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what his dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now" The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "The President is screwing the Working Class, while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored, and the Future is in deep shit.

Thank you wherestip. This is a great parable. Well done. 一個慈祥嘅榕樹頭伯伯講嘅古仔

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
米国
英語 から 中国語
+ ...
“特务活动经费” May 17, 2006

这一真实故事来自“我们那个年代”,恐怕只会令人苦笑。1970年前后,有位同事被屈打成招,承认自己是潜伏特务,并供出一个“同党”。专案组问他为什么借钱给那个“同党”,但无论他怎么说人家都说他不老实。他为了少受皮肉之苦,只好说那是特务活动经费。后来两人平反后都从“牛棚”里被放了出来。他就要求那个受他牵连的“同党”还钱。此时那个“同党”就说,你不是说那是特务活动经费吗?还还什么?

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
台湾
英語 から 中国語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
我們的時代也有笑不出來的笑話 May 17, 2006

Yueyin Sun wrote:

这一真实故事来自“我们那个年代”,恐怕只会令人苦笑。1970年前后,有位同事被屈打成招,承认自己是潜伏特务,并供出一个“同党”。专案组问他为什么借钱给那个“同党”,但无论他怎么说人家都说他不老实。他为了少受皮肉之苦,只好说那是特务活动经费。后来两人平反后都从“牛棚”里被放了出来。他就要求那个受他牵连的“同党”还钱。此时那个“同党”就说,你不是说那是特务活动经费吗?还还什么?

別說我們的時代了,就是現在還有那些令人笑不出來的笑話:比方說,有人恐怕 ProZ.com 的介面漢化之後,這個網站會因為有文化人談文化而被當權者封鎖起來。

這在我看來還真是個大笑話。國共內戰後,蔣介石那幫人霸著台灣,標榜這個地方是反共的堡壘,民主自由是台灣有別於中國大陸之處。但,真的是那樣子的嗎?那也是個笑話。當時我們笑不出來,現在可以回頭笑,但現在這個時代也產生了另外一些笑話。

人間真是充滿著喜感,讓人還可以努力工作養家活口而無大憾。我這就去幹活了。當然,這是個能讓我大笑的笑話。

wherestip
米国
中国語 から 英語
+ ...
Mad Wife Disease May 23, 2006

A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.

"What was that for?" he asked. "That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it," she replied.

"Oh, two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he explained.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good explanation."<
... See more
A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.

"What was that for?" he asked. "That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it," she replied.

"Oh, two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he explained.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good explanation."

Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out cold. When he came to, he asked, "What the hell was that for?"

She replied, "Your horse called."
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
フランス語 から 中国語
+ ...
I love it, thanks Wherestip :D May 23, 2006

wherestip wrote:

"Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good explanation."

Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out cold. When he came to, he asked, "What the hell was that for?"

She replied, "Your horse called."

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
台湾
英語 から 中国語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
妻管嚴 May 23, 2006

wherestip wrote:
Mad Wife Disease

你這個笑話的漢化標題可以是: "妻管嚴"。

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Rita Pang[Call to this topic]
David Lin[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

不翻譯時說笑話(It's the Happy Hour for Jokes)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »